- Matt Foster is the founder and CEO of Big Billers.
- 20 years and counting in recruitment, working in a variety of organisations from blue chip multinationals to boutique search firms has given Matt an intrinsic understanding of the requirements of the recruitment marketplace.
- Matt's international recruitment career began in opening a business in Budapest, Hungary a for technology focused consultancy backed by 3i venture capitalists. He helped the company grow through to a successful trade sale, in the meantime rising in the organisation to manage its operations in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary, whilst opening new operations in Romania and Slovakia.
- He then restarted the whole process, opening the Hungarian operation for the UK's largest privately owned recruitment company, and upon his leaving was managing its entire European operations, as well as Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
- In his career to date, Matt has personally hired hundreds of recruitment consultants, managers and directors, as well as having experienced the more challenging aspects of downsizing. Now the gamekeeper has turned poacher, and Matt is happy to be personally involved in the searches Big Billers carries out for its recruitment clients.
- Having founded the UAE office, Matt now lives back in the UK with his family of two dogs and young twins, and nowadays takes out his aggression in the boxing ring rather than the board room.
17 years and counting in recruitment, working in a variety of organisations from blue chip multinationals to boutique search firms